"Write about the emotions you fear the most."— DIY Author (@DIYauthor) May 18, 2016
- Laurie Halse Anderson #AmWriting pic.twitter.com/Kz5n4e790z
What I did:
Mostly worked on the Twitter outline. I know now that Noot has a dark heroic arc, and that Loops isn't a happy go lucky damsel in distress. She's a badass, but beyond the strong heroine, She really isn't what she seems. Possibly a double agent. After something. She might even know more about Mr. Mayhem than Noot.
What I plan to do next:
Finish the Twitter outline tomorrow. Start writing. Well, write more.
Obstacles:
Time/energy. Today I worked on it before dinner bit after I did other things, thinking I'd have time after I was done. I did have time, but not the energy. I really shouldn't work on these things past 10 PM. I need to get the bulk done before dinner. I wanted to finish the Twitter outline today, but I ran out of time.
Noot got the moves like Vader.
No comments:
Post a Comment